Every third person on the planet is infected with worms. This parasite can be taken anywhere and at any time, so no category of people is completely protected.
Simple hygiene products are not enougheveryone should know how to remove worms from the body using easy and accessible means.
What are the symptoms?
Infection with worms does not go away without leaving a trace. Of course, there are cases when the invasion occurs in a small number of individuals and, subject to all hygiene rules, they live longer and disappear without symptoms. However, this rarely happens, in general, the symptoms of helminthiasis are expressed very clearly, and one cannot but pay attention to them:
- Pain in the navel and right hypochondrium, excessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, disturbed stools.
- Various allergic reactions of the widest spectrum: urticaria, dermatitis, itching, swelling.
- Symptoms of pneumonia, bronchitis, shortness of breath, frequent asthma attacks, cough with sputum, sometimes blood may be present in the sputum.
- Headache, dizziness, fainting, pseudo-epileptic seizures, sleep disturbance, irritability.
- Weakness, hypotension, chronic fatigue, mood swings.
The long-term presence of worms in the human body can cause irreparable damage to health and cause the development of serious complications: from vision loss to autoimmune alopecia (baldness).
The first rule: confirm the diagnosis
How to remove worms from the human body? All the symptoms of helminthic attack are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases. It is impossible to say with certainty that an uninvited guest has settled in the body. Maybe the set of signs that you decide you have worms are actually symptoms of another disease. because of that, if you suspect helminthiasis, consult a doctor and get tested.
For laboratory confirmation of helminthiasis, the following may be prescribed:
- General blood analysis.
- Stool analysis for worm eggs.
- Enzyme immunoassay blood test for antibodies to worms.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor will prescribe you not only medicine, but also, depending on your condition, additional treatment: immunomodulators, vitamins, absorbents, iron supplements.
How to get rid of worms
Perhaps the situation has developed so that a visit to the doctor is impossible at this time, and you know for sure that you have worms. Then you should turn to traditional methods of treating worms. Plant materials used for decoctions and infusions contain biologically active substances that will help remove worms from the body effectively. In Asian countries, large amounts of hot red pepper, ginger, and garlic are used in food to prevent various types of helminths. How to remove worms from the body using folk remedies?
- Wormwood infusion. Wormwood is an excellent anthelmintic; the main thing is not to increase the dose of plant material: an overdose can cause poisoning. Brew 15 grams of wormwood with boiling water in a liter container and let it brew under the lid until it cools. Filter and take 1/2 cup before meals several times a day.
- Tansy infusion. Tansy is an excellent remedy for removing parasites and worms from the body. Pour a spoonful of tansy flowers with boiling water in a liter container, leave for 4-5 hours, squeeze the raw material. Drink several times a day, single dose – 15-20 ml. From tansy you can make an enema composition that will help get rid of pinworms: pour a spoonful of tansy flowers with a glass of boiling water, let it cool to body temperature.
- Pumpkin seeds. Raw pumpkin seeds are a well-known worm remedy that can even be used by pregnant women. Grind pumpkin seeds with 2-3 cloves in a coffee grinder, pour into a jar. Take one tablespoon 3-4 times a day for two weeks. You can just chew seeds: a handful of pumpkin seeds 2-3 times a day - and you will forget about worms forever.
- garlic. The most effective remedy is a garlic enema: 5-7 crushed garlic cloves per 150 ml of hot milk. Leave covered until cool. For internal use, make a decoction of garlic and onions: add a glass of hot milk to a glass of hot milk, grind a piece of onion and a few cloves of crushed garlic, let it cool under the hood. Take 1/4 cup several times a day.
- mushrooms. Not many people have heard that chanterelles contain powerful antiparasitic substances. For the treatment of worms in adults, this is a great folk remedy. Chanterelles are salted, dried and prepared in every possible way, so the medicine is always there. For a glass of vodka you need to take 40 grams of fresh chopped chanterelles and 45 grams of dried. The composition is infused for 2 weeks in a dark and cool place. When ready, take 1 teaspoon before going to bed.
- Troychatka. The so-called triad is a composition of three herbal medicines that have a good anthelmintic effect. Wormwood herbs, tansy flowers and fresh cloves are ground into a powder. Mix in the following proportions: 0. 3 parts wormwood, 1 part tansy, 1. 5 parts clove powder. It is taken in this way: the daily dose of wormwood should not exceed 1 gram, tansy - 3 grams, so the dose is calculated based on these restrictions. The powder can be swallowed with water, divided into three doses per day. The course of treatment is up to 2 weeks.
Treatment of worms in humans with folk remedies is very gentle. They do not have many side effects, no toxic effects on the liver, and they are able to cope even with serious tapeworms. For the prevention of helminthiasis, you cannot think of a better remedy: if you drink an infusion of tansy once every six months or regularly chew tasty pumpkin seeds, you will forget about problems like worms.
What are the possible contraindications?
Like all biologically active agentsHerbal anthelmintics can cause allergic reactions. Therefore, be careful when starting treatment. Especially with active herbs like wormwood or tansy. It contains substances that can cause poisoning if overdosed. In addition, wormwood and tansy are contraindicated for use by people with gastrointestinal diseases, gastritis, erosion, and ulcers.